howtofixit

How to fix the world's problems. OK I have lofty goals, but I'm tired of just talking to my family about it. Who knows? Maybe one day the right person will read this and save the world!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Ashford, CT, United States

Saturday, December 18, 2004

The Flu Shot Crisis... not?

Now we're hearing we really do have enough flu shots (CDC recommends easing flu shot restrictions). I guess the CDC's campaign to scare everyone away from the flu vaccine with tales of a shortage was successful. So many people stopped getting shots that now they have enough vaccine. This is not the way to protect America from disease.

This is why I suggest a semi-private organization to produce flu-shots...

I sent two more letters out to Senator's Kerry and Clinton today. My goal is to hit all 100 senators and at least as many congressman. Think they'll listen?


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home